Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sync speed icon within App not working

nturner123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

for about 1 week when I click on the sync speed icon within the broadband app it give me the following message "

Sorry we are working on an issue, unable to show information about your speed at the moment……..)" . So I cannot use this to check the minimum speed guarantee. Has anyone else experienced this issue ? and is anyone working on fixing this with the App ? thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It is working on my phone, the app version is 4.1.0 released 05.2020. But it is useless because it says speed 60Mbps when I experience less than 50 most times and less than 40 quite often. That's because VF use sync speed which is meaningless. So I can't claim a penny back for the worst provider I have ever had.

if you do a chat with vodafone via their website or call them after holding for ages they can check your speed remotely and then give you a discount if its below the speed guarantee. they did that today for me as I was not able to use the sync speed via the app. I have had the discount applied every month for the last 18 months as the speed was never up to the min guarantee. regarding the sync speed icon, if this is working for you then maybe its not the app but something to do with my account or they turned it off for me making it more difficult to claim the speed guarantee discount. 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @nturner123, I'm sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing any speed issues at the moment?