Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sync speed is getting worse everday

jacobgeorge2007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been with Vodafone for quite some time got a Vodafone super fast 1 VDSL, the download sync speed is not as promised I was not happy but they said you are getting 20 Mbps sync speed it was stable then it reduces again to 18 mbps and today it went down to 17 mbps, messaged chat agents multiple times but of no use, second line called me and said you should be getting 20 Mbps which is a good speed and now it's on the downward trend I am only getting 17 mbps on sync speed I believe the and DSLM is going cuckoo I guess either it needs an engineers to look at the issue or a proper DSLM needs to be done, can you please help I am tired of calling and speaking to first line and they don't have enough access to help either so please assist with this ongoing issue.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I appreciate the frustration you must be feeling with this @jacobgeorge2007 

ofcom have help threads here  and here and Vodafone have their own troubleshooting tips Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs 

I'm wondering if the service has been over subscribed in your area.

Vodafone have a Speed Guarantee where they'll reduce what a person is paying if they don't meet the speeds but I understand that won't help with your current situation with your broadband speeds.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum anymore so for help with such issues I'd suggest to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

My apologies for sending you elsewhere after reaching out on the forum.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.