main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Sync speed lowering daily

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hello,

Had some issues when I first joined vodafone then i got a replacement router from you, i had sync of 28-29mbps. In the past week i had couple disconnects then daily or whenever support restarts my line it drops sync speed and I am now down to 20mbps.

Keep telling no fault present and am above guaranteed speed of 16mbps, yet superfast 1 quoted on website is 25mbps. Also wont or are unable to tell me why sync is getting lower each day and are unwilling to fix the issue.

Suggestions please.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @rolandhyatt, thanks for getting in touch. I think it's best if we run some diagnostics on your line, to see if we can find the cause of your slowing speeds. 

One of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this for you. Find out how to get in touch here.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options
4: Newbie

Do you have an apple watch? if so this may be causing your modem diconnections ? 

I have disconnected from the wifi and my connection is now stable.

A known fault with the router

View more options