Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Terrible speeds

mikenlfc86
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Is anyone else experiencing terrible speeds both download and upload? I am paying for 70mps and currently recieving less than 1mbps on some tests. I contacted vodafone and there is nothing with my line as i am getting max speed to my router. Terrible technical service and not the 1st time iv had an issue in my short 6 months here. I want out!

41 REPLIES 41

Speeds back to normal today as well. Still not the 'guaranteed' speed, but that might be too much to ask

Went ok ffo a few days bit now back to the usual less than 1mbps. Still await a call back from vodafone over my lodged complaint

I'm getting 1.6 mbps download and 1.8 up...

This is just terrible service and NOT acceptable anymore. Same for 9 days now.

Awaiting a call back from 5 days ago....

Last call I was told if we cant improve we will look at you being able to be realeased from contact early... joined Jan this year so will be pushing for that...

Vodafone need to sort this ASAP

It had been OK all week but now back to rubbish... 

1.72Mbps down and 1.57Mbps up

Wouldn't u think they would inform us of the problem  ! 

Where are u in uk ?

I'm in aberdeen but according to the lady on the phone just because other people are having the same issue doesn't mean it's the same issue...lol

Warrington 

The issue has reoccurred for me as well, it’s very frustrating speaking to somone on the frontline at Vodafone web chat/call/twitter. There is a clear networking issue and we are forced to attempt basic trouble shooting which is a waste of time when it’s an issue with Vodafone network.

somone at Vodafone needs to take ownership of this and permanently fix the issue. I raised a complaint on Tuesday and have not had a response yet but I will very likely be leaving

Impossible to get through on live chat...

I just can't bring myself to call them...

Just rang Vodaofne...3 hour queue for support. Embarrassing