main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Ultimate Broadband Guarantee Speed

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Screenshot_20190419-002052.jpg

Screenshot_20190419-002335_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190419-003134_Chrome.jpg

I am below the confirmed openreach minimum download speed which is 44.38Mbps. I have never gotten the guaranteed speed and the estimated download speed range. I have the Superfast 2 package and I had 49Mbps now I have 44Mbps. It has been months since I claimed the discount and it still haven't been fixed.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
15: Advanced member

The discount is triggered by using the mobile app.  Once triggered you should continue to get it until your "sync speed" is greater than the global broadband guaranteed minimum of 55Mbps (you don't need to continue checking it with the app).  If you are below your personal minimum guaranteed CONNECTION SPEED (ie not the sync speed), then you should CALL TECH SUPPORT to arrange an engineer to see if there is a fault.  If you are waiting for Vodafone tech support to call you, it'll NEVER happen!

View more options