Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upload Speed Dropped

anandpatel15
4: Newbie

Hi 

I have been with Gigafast for 6 months and my upload speed has dropped. I am getting sick of this we pay a price for SERVICE.

Please Advise

9 REPLIES 9

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I'm afraid we would need some more information if we are to help.

Are you referring to upload speed as reported by the router or speed as reported by speed test sites.

If the latter are you sure there isn't someone else on the network torrenting?

Edit, I altered my reply as I originally asked about DSL stats and you are on Gigafast.

gipjon

The good news is you are in very capable hands with jayach who will point you in the right direction. don't use the forum social dm, its a waste of time .10 minutes to pass security just to be told sorry we can't help you here, please phone our tech department 

The bad news is: I am very doubtful it will get fixed. I have heard but I don't know if it's true, customers are getting capped in order to save bandwidth to get more customers on the network.

Hi

I thought i got capped but we all pay for the service which 900MB download and 900MB upload.

I have been on virgin for 8 years and never had an issue

Thanks

Anand

Cynric

Can you run a test please and say what you are getting up and down?

Cynric

That looks fairly horrible, my SF2 looked like that too. I think you should consider raising a complaint here https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints/home-broadband

Don't even bother with their social media team.

gipjon

just a note for Vodafone staff and admin, The screenshot is not a heartbeat. it's a graph of the appalling speeds 

Hi 

Sending some stats from 01/01/2021

Thanks

Anand

Some stats for you

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @anandpatel15 - Thank you for attaching those screenshots. I understand how important it is to have a stable connection, especially at a time like this. Have you spoken with our dedicated team Gigafast team on 08080 034 515? They will be able to assist with running tests on your line to identify if there is an issue.