Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WHAT IS VODAFONE DOING?

jabloko102
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Despite numerous posts over several weeks about very poor speeds there seems

to be no official response from Vodafone.The moderators here simply say complain 

or tell them on twitter without any explanation.

It seems once again Vodafone are indifferent to their customers.

Maybe if they got fined another £4.6 million they might respond to their customers.

3 REPLIES 3

philds
4: Newbie

Unasble again , it has been the same pattern for the whole of March.

Does vodafone care, unfortunately due to their cheap prices and offers , many like myself were influenced to change to their diabolical service.

But eventually through word of mouth, social media , national press and tv programmes watchdog, x ray etc they will be called to account, it may take a while but their incompetence will come home to roost.

10 months and counting to grt away.

Over 95% higher complaints than the industry average of 14 complaints per 100k.

Over 500% higher complaints than Sky broadband.

Not sure how Vodafone are  allowed to generate such comp laints without a stop being put on them accepting new customers.

They need to provide a reliable service to their exusting customers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What are they doing?  Well I thought I'd have a look at which datacentre I'm connected to this morning.  Unless anything's gone wrong then it's usually Manchester.  When things go wrong it automatically diverts to London, and the throughput suffers....

Well, unless they've relocated a datacentre device or reused an IP at the very least - it looks like I'm currently connected from Teeside to a Vodafone datacentre in France!!!!!  Not a problem my throughput is better than it is when I'm connected to London and the latency is perfectly acceptable!