Internet speed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aberdeen 900Mbps Service very slow again

I joke you not its like a kick in the teeth from VF or celebrating exactly a year of perfect 940/940 internet entire year and now, its back this time, Im getting 840/940 when testing to VF London but glasgow or edinburgh is down under 10mbps, so wit...

IceZaroth_0-1708809650033.png

Weird speeds

I have just had FTTP installed here. If I do a speedtest on Ookla with my phone, standing close to the routerr, I get in the region of 510Mbps average. I guess that is normal, it's over wifi.  I have plugged my desktop PC direct into the routers LAN ...

billgnoe by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

DO NOT CHOOSE VODAFONE!

Vodafone is not registered with Ofcom's Broadband Speeds Code of Practice. This means they only have to provide their measly minimum internet speed of between 3 and 4mbps. I am locked in a contract paying £20 a month for an awful internet connection ...

Resolved! New FTTP

Hi, I've had FTTP installed and using a Fritzbox 7530. Changed it to use modem and it's connected, the DL speeds are a 6th of what they should be. I am getting 83MB down and 57 up, package is 500 DL and 68 UL. Will it improve or is there a fault?

Resolved! Aberdeen Substandard Speeds on Gigafast 900

Seriously I am not even going to say a word since your network tester is saying no issues found... I am very technical so please dont add insult to injury about restarting routers and OTN 

PissedBeyond.jpg

High latency Coventry to London, cityfibre 900

Hi. I just joined vodafone.I am very happy with the speed (it is way over what I need), but not so much about the ping. The best ping I see to London is 22ms, usually it is higher. My ping to Edinburgh is 15ms, and this is the lowest I see, lower eve...

dudka by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi speeds not correct

Just had the 900mbps line installed.When the engineer installed it, he tested the WiFi and was like "oh, it's only 500, will probably take awhile to get the speed through".However once he left, I whacked in a cable and did a test and got 930mbps, and...