Internet speed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

High Ping query: CityFibre Pro II 900mb

Hi, I am a new customer who has just migrated in from Virgin Media's Gig1 product which had terrible ping results amongst other issues and hence why I left as soon as City Fibre connected my street here in Glasgow. One advantage of the move to FTTP w...

aidej by 3: Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 1 thanks

Slow speeds from Vodafone Gigacube 5G in Central London...

I recently purchased the unlimited plan for the Gigacube and upgraded from my 12mbps down/1mbps up DSL connection. 5G is not available in my area yet (Clapham Junction) but will be soon. I set it up, updating the firmware, slotting in the SIM and pla...

Janupedia by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upload Speed on 900/100

Hi I have recently upgraded to FTTP 900/100 on an Openreach connection. Download speed is excellent but upload remains at 69.9 as per my 500/69 connection. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

How to setup THG3000

HiI recently signed up to Vodafone after being a Sky broadband customer for many years. (Got sick of the price increases)Since switching to Vodafone I find that my wifi coverage around the house is not as good as I had with Sky and I have problems wi...

Resolved! Superfast 900mb, only hitting 300mb!!!!

A little background, I am a computer networking enginer with multiple years of experince.First got the fibre 900 in and was told it could take a while to hit speeds that were promised. Fair enough.A week later and i was still getting less than the ga...

scurrie93 by 3: Seeker
  • 54 replies
  • 2 thanks

Slow upload speed

Hi all, I have Vodafone Ultrafast 500. I have decided to change my router from the one provided by Vodafone to the one I had previously with another provider due to it constantly dropping connection for specific devices. It isn't ideal for this as it...

Proper internet speed for a household with two people?

I’m looking for advice on what Internet speed to get for a household with two people. I think I’m going to go at AT&T home Internet, but I am unsure what option to go with. There is a 300, 500, and 1000mbps option. Eventually we plan on getting smart...

owall by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi download speed

Hi allIve just taken out the 500 Mpbs package 6 days ago just done a speed test from the pc (wired connection ) and iam happy i get 400-460,but when i do a speed test through wifi i only get a max of 47 is this correct ??Any help would be greatfulTha...

Corbycar by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

FTTP 910 - Is this the norm with Vodafone??

Hi,Looking for some support or suggestions here as I am currently getting very stressed repeating myself to vodafone 2nd line support on a daily basis.I have been with vodafone FTTP for a number of years, first the 100, then the 500 package. I use my...

dazrog by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks