Internet speed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow broadbandreadfull

For three days now my broadband download speed has been dreadfully slow but my upload fast. I use an iphone 15 and a TP-link  sim card router. I have the same problem using both. Talking to Vodafone has not been in the slightest bit helpful as all th...

Slow mobile broadband

This is the 6th day that my mobile broadband has been well below par and Vodafone seem unable to fix it. If it does not improve soon I would be as well going back to BT using my EO line, at least I could get up to 8Mbps with BT.

Aberdeen 900Mbps Service very slow again

I joke you not its like a kick in the teeth from VF or celebrating exactly a year of perfect 940/940 internet entire year and now, its back this time, Im getting 840/940 when testing to VF London but glasgow or edinburgh is down under 10mbps, so wit...

IceZaroth_0-1708809650033.png

Weird speeds

I have just had FTTP installed here. If I do a speedtest on Ookla with my phone, standing close to the routerr, I get in the region of 510Mbps average. I guess that is normal, it's over wifi.  I have plugged my desktop PC direct into the routers LAN ...

billgnoe by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

DO NOT CHOOSE VODAFONE!

Vodafone is not registered with Ofcom's Broadband Speeds Code of Practice. This means they only have to provide their measly minimum internet speed of between 3 and 4mbps. I am locked in a contract paying £20 a month for an awful internet connection ...

Resolved! New FTTP

Hi, I've had FTTP installed and using a Fritzbox 7530. Changed it to use modem and it's connected, the DL speeds are a 6th of what they should be. I am getting 83MB down and 57 up, package is 500 DL and 68 UL. Will it improve or is there a fault?

Resolved! Aberdeen Substandard Speeds on Gigafast 900

Seriously I am not even going to say a word since your network tester is saying no issues found... I am very technical so please dont add insult to injury about restarting routers and OTN 

PissedBeyond.jpg