Internet speed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow broadbandreadfull

For three days now my broadband download speed has been dreadfully slow but my upload fast. I use an iphone 15 and a TP-link  sim card router. I have the same problem using both. Talking to Vodafone has not been in the slightest bit helpful as all th...

Aberdeen 900Mbps Service very slow again

I joke you not its like a kick in the teeth from VF or celebrating exactly a year of perfect 940/940 internet entire year and now, its back this time, Im getting 840/940 when testing to VF London but glasgow or edinburgh is down under 10mbps, so wit...

IceZaroth_0-1708809650033.png

Weird speeds

I have just had FTTP installed here. If I do a speedtest on Ookla with my phone, standing close to the routerr, I get in the region of 510Mbps average. I guess that is normal, it's over wifi.  I have plugged my desktop PC direct into the routers LAN ...

billgnoe by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

DO NOT CHOOSE VODAFONE!

Vodafone is not registered with Ofcom's Broadband Speeds Code of Practice. This means they only have to provide their measly minimum internet speed of between 3 and 4mbps. I am locked in a contract paying £20 a month for an awful internet connection ...

Resolved! New FTTP

Hi, I've had FTTP installed and using a Fritzbox 7530. Changed it to use modem and it's connected, the DL speeds are a 6th of what they should be. I am getting 83MB down and 57 up, package is 500 DL and 68 UL. Will it improve or is there a fault?

Resolved! Aberdeen Substandard Speeds on Gigafast 900

Seriously I am not even going to say a word since your network tester is saying no issues found... I am very technical so please dont add insult to injury about restarting routers and OTN 

PissedBeyond.jpg

High latency Coventry to London, cityfibre 900

Hi. I just joined vodafone.I am very happy with the speed (it is way over what I need), but not so much about the ping. The best ping I see to London is 22ms, usually it is higher. My ping to Edinburgh is 15ms, and this is the lowest I see, lower eve...

dudka by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks