Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wifi Range extender

mdqs
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi!

We have had a vodaphone wifi router for about a year, and the signal has been very weak in certain parts of the house (bedroom and kitchen), since the beginning. Now that me and my roommate are studying remotely, we need to take action to get rid of the dead spots in the house, to be able to attend our classes. 

The dead spots are in the kitchen and my bedroom, where at times the wifi connection is too slow even for basic browsing online, such as reading emails, and especially too slow when it comes to streaming 4k video. 

I have been looking at wifi range extenders, but was informed that I should contact vodaphone for a solution before investing in an outside brand’s wifi range extender. Would it be possible for you to provide me with an external unit to improve the wifi across our flat? If not, could you please let me know which outside brand provides the best results paired with a vodaphone wifi hub? How do I proceed to fix the dead spots?

Kind Regards, Monica

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mdqs We don't offer any WiFi boosters, but if you contact us through our social channels, we'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you and see if there's anything we can suggest to help improve your WiFi range 😊