Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

connection keeps disconecting and signal all the other time is very poor

nikinoki35
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

hi ive been a vf customer 4 around 8 or 9 mnths now. my wifi is only getting worse. on the signal test etc it always comes back with wat can only be said to be utter bull, im supposed to receive avg 76mbs. and ive gone through all the appropriate troubleshooting methods. ie. connections to and from router. are all ok.

switched channels on router to differant 1s. non of these make any diff. 

plus the rest and even gone thru some tests etc over the phone all with failed results. the signal i receive wen any is not even strong enough to browse the internet on only 1 device. however wen i do a test thru the vodafone speed test it always says i have very strong to strong signal and am recieving my avg speed. this is total crap and total opposite to the actual recieved speeds etc. i pay 30+ a month 4 only the broadband and im starting to get annoyed to the core. i try to phone vf cust services and get put in a que with very chance of getting thru within 30 mins to an hr and more on a couple occaisions. this is unacceptable and if not resolved i wil b seeking advice on how to terminate and refuse to pay any more on my contract coz i pay 4 a sevice im not nor never have been in reciept of. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I totally understand and appreciate how frustrated you are @nikinoki35 

What are you ethernet connected speeds like if relevant ?

Can you try the Ookla Speedtest option to see what your getting.

To add Vodafone offer a discount if a person is not getting the speeds but I understand that won't help with your current user experience.

The Vodafone Connect Router should be adequate but I know some prefer to use their own router 》HOW-TO-Use-a-third-party-router-on-Vodafone-VDSL. 

In regards to ringing Vodafone then there will be lengthy delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic and staffing levels.

More here 》Due-to-the-unprecedented-demand-on-our-call-centres-you-may-unfortunately-experience-longer-than-usu... 

I would suggest to use Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Please just take into account that all the departments will be stretched.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.