Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

really slow upload speed

kes1066
4: Newbie

I have Superfast 1 supposedly running at 35MBPS download and around 10MBPS upload.

Download is OK, as usually around 25MBPS but UPLOAD is always around 0.7MBPS.

I have chatted to Vodafone tech online on 2 occasions and amended the DNS setting as suggested but absolutely no improvement.

Main PC with this performance is ethernet connection not wireless.

Any suggestions out there to get a decent upload speed so I can back up properly, etc. ?

thanks in advance.

21 REPLIES 21

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kes1066 👋 Lets see if we can improve you upload speed! So we can access your account and take a look into this for you, pop us a private message on Facebook or Twitter. Include a link to this thread along with your full name and landline/account number and we'll take a look into this for you 

spoken to tech team without success - they escalated to the next level and heard nothing back as yet.

Still same upload of less than 0.7mbps .

....really bad zoom calls dropping out many times a day - embarassing experience on international calls.

Jayach
16: Advanced member

kes1066 At what speed does the router say it is connected?

35MBPS = great download but miserable upload

Jayach

Sorry I meant the upload speed.

upload is around 0.6 - 0.7MBPS.

Starts off trying to go over 1.0 but then drops to ~0.3 - 0.4 then creeps up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @kes1066, when was this escalated for you? Our second and third line Tech Teams are able to carry out more detailed, in-depth tests than our first line agents, which may be why there is a little delay here. Please feel free to contact our fantastic Social Media team here, and they'd be happy to find an update for you here. 

Tech team are now on it, thanks.

nearly 2 weeks now and still not resolved.

No engineer as yet.

What to do ?????

...still ultra slow upload on broadband

FLT: 981112 still unresolved.

and LANDLINE is now completely dead was OK yesterday for 24 hours