main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

sudden drop in download speed

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Experiencing significant loss is download speed today. Also during speed tests in both wired and wireless there have been high levels of delay and jitter.

How do I open a ticket with Vodafone?

I've already jumped through the troubleshooting hoops 

View more options
24 REPLIES 24

Screenshot of line stats

Everything seems back to my usual speeds this morning, 45mb/s down, 16mb/s up. Minimal delay and jitter. 

I can only assume work was being carried out last night? 

View more options

Issue has come back today. Speeds significantly down with no traffic in the house. I am the only person at home. Speeds are down to 15mb/s. 

I though Vodafone had sorted out all these throttling issues? 

View more options
4: Newbie

I've been having the same issue since Friday night.  Meant to be getting up to 72 mbps, dropped right down to 6 mbps.  It's happening all times of the day.   

I've got an engineer coming out on Wed but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Same here, Friday night I was down to 1.5Mbps. 

Same issue on Saturday and Sunday. 

Things seem a little better today, I'm getting around 15Mbps, still down from my usual 54Mbps, 

View more options

Problems again tonight. It's really played havoc with my streaming services all weekend. 

I am not impressed Vodafone 

View more options

Just measured my slowest speed of the weekend, 0.98Mbps.

Was at 54Mbps this morning 

View more options

Same issue for me but only at peak times, if I check my speed in the morning I get around 70 mbps and if I check this during peak times it is less than 5 mbps. 

Vodafone are either throttling the connections or can’t handle the congestion on the lines 

View more options
think its a vodafone issue.. ive been in same boat for 2 days gone from 72 normaly down to 1 mbit up and 1 mbit down..been unusable.. i noly noticed when i payed for a fottball match on nowtv and it was unplayable
View more options

I've opened a complaint with them: (ref: 1815287

Let's see what they say 

View more options

Keep us updated. I’ll be raising one tomorrow!

View more options

This has to be a joke. Been with Vodafone 2 weeks worst decision ever. Get 37mb in day and Less than 1mb tonight!

View more options

Well something has changed in last 4 days...

Superfast 1 was steady 32mbps down  and 8 up...

In evening it is now 3.6 down  and 3.4 up ?

What's wrong Vodafone  ?????

Not accepting this drop daily. 

And no it's not router issue as I use a 3rd party 1 as yours is useless.  3rd party 1 has stabilised the daily dropouts 

View more options

I’ve just submitted complaint online 

View more options

where about do you send complaints please? On line.... as you cannot get any sense on phone..

View more options
View more options

Thank you...

View more options

Go to

https://complaints.vodafone.co.uk

and select submit online

View more options

My apologies  to see you're all having some speed issues. We can look into these with you. Just head to our social media channels Facebook or Twitter - @VodafoneUK and we'll be able to discuss in more detail what's going on. Thanks

View more options