main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

very slow internet

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I joined vodafone broadband just over two weeks ago. Promised minimum spped of 50mb the first few days it was good, then it dropped to between 15 to 30.

I have now been told we have looked into it but sorry nothing we can do, but you got your discount so thats ok.

They tell me its slow in my area, but with my last provider i was getting 60mb plus.

i think its a rubbish service and its going to be a long 18 months before i can switch.

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
4: Newbie

How long does it state what your cancellation period is. For some it seems 14 days and yet others have stated the paperwork that they recieved states 30 days.

View more options
2: Seeker

my paper work says 30 days

View more options

If that is the case then terminate the contract ASAP before you reach the 30 day limit otherwise you will regret it as the level of service regarding complaints is almost non-existent. I Did that myself because of the problems with speed on downloads and streaming which was supposedly down to my line, or router, or filter, or microwave, or fishtank, or wifi despite being on ethernt. After a 1hour disconnection and reconnection to another ISP the faults miraculously vanished and the speed has not fluctuated since, and I now get a steady 35.7MB on a 36MB connection!

PS. Just read the other dissatisfied posters on here and you will see what I mean.

View more options

Yes, get out whilst you can. 

View more options