main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

vodafone 55mb guarantee

Highlighted
2: Seeker

The vodafone broadband app has been updated and it seems you can now easily claim for the discount if the minimum speed is not met. So when you now open the app if your minimum speed is not achieved it gives you an option to claim a 15% discount until the minimum speed is met. This is confirmed by an email and text from vodafone.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
4: Newbie

Only problem is, it isn't worth the paper it's printed on. My app constantly reports line speeds of 80mb, but Vodafone is only supplying me with 4mb at peak times. That's one machine, wired. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Similar for me too. I get 72mbs in to the router and around 19mbs to wired devices??

View more options

Hey @rhinogeezer and @Black1313 , thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you, we're a little busier than usual here on the Social Media team at the moment. 

Nothing should stop you from connecting correctly and we'll be happy to run diagnostics on your line. We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running properly - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your usernames and link to this thread in your messages too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options