Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Porting existing landline number from Talk Talk

habibul
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am existing customer of Talk Talk and since I am not happy with Talk Talk I decided to move to Vodafone with condition that my existing landline should be ported from Talk Talk.

Vodafone team says they have tried multiple times to migration the number and the request is rejected always and Talk Talk says that they haven't received any request from Vodafone.

I try to escalate my issues to Vodafone high team still I haven't received any calls from them.

I don't know what can I do. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @habibul - thanks for letting us know what's been happening, I understand how important it can be to keep a number. Is your number still active with Talk Talk? 

Please note, only active numbers can be ported across networks. 

We'll need to check what's happened with the previous requests and why they're showing as rejected - please pop my team a message via Social Media

Yes the number is still active and we are serving Termination notice till 24-April-2022. 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @habibul - please come and chat to my team on the link above, so we can see what's going on 👍 We'd love to get it all sorted. 

I am still waiting in facebook message to connect to relevant team. The last request sent was at 14:09 and now it's almost 1 hour and I am waiting. See you team performance.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can see your recent messages @habibul and my team will be back in touch as soon as possible - we appreciate your patience in the meantime.