Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Landline Port Rejected

FionaCart
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Mum moved to Vodafone broadband on 1st April. We have been trying since then to port her landline number. Her previous provider gave the number to Openreach as they didn’t have an inter-connect agreement with Vodafone.

My Mum was told from the start that her number would be able to be ported so she has been mislead by Vodafone.

Every week the Complaints Advisor says that the port request is still pending. Last week he said the new port request was stuck after the previous request had expired. He now called today and told us the number has been rejected. This same advisor told us that he has been able to get numbers from Openreach before so what is the issue here?

This has caused my Mum so much stress and now she’s going to have to contact so many contacts and agencies to tell them of the new number when she was promised her number would port across from the start of her contract with Vodafone.

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @FionaCart I'm sorry to see your mum's not had the best start to her time with us. We'll be more than happy to take a closer look into this, but will need access to your mums account. As we're unable to discuss an account over a public forum such as our community we'll be unable to do this here. Ask your mum to pop us a message through one of our social channels and we'll be happy to take a closer look into this.