main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Broadband

Andoid Tablets - Newer devices?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Are there any plans to change the samsung tablets to newer models, the premium tarrif is on a device thats 2 years old!

I think its time a refresh

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ridiculous situation. That page gets updated every other year, They are still showing the Galaxy s9 as coming soon (they have been selling it for at least 3 months) and a Land Rover phone?  Really? Annoucing upcoming tablets or mobile phones is hardly top level vodafone company secrets.

Ah well I'll be off to 02 come upgrade time then. At least I know in good time what I can upgrade to, the device selection is better, and the contracts cheaper.

View more options
4 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Although Vodafone won't comment on future plans you can keep an eye on things via the Vodafone Blog/ coming soon pages. 

Mobile/coming-soon.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Ridiculous situation. That page gets updated every other year, They are still showing the Galaxy s9 as coming soon (they have been selling it for at least 3 months) and a Land Rover phone?  Really? Annoucing upcoming tablets or mobile phones is hardly top level vodafone company secrets.

Ah well I'll be off to 02 come upgrade time then. At least I know in good time what I can upgrade to, the device selection is better, and the contracts cheaper.

View more options
17: Community Champion

I appreciate your view point on this. 

Alternative Options could be to try places like Carphone Warehouse or buy SIM free. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
1: Seeker

Get things done and entertain yourself from discord anywhere. Easily and quickly adobereader switch between creating and editing documents,itunes browsing the web, watching movies and listening to music.

View more options