Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Andoid Tablets - Newer devices?

craigfranklin12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Are there any plans to change the samsung tablets to newer models, the premium tarrif is on a device thats 2 years old!

I think its time a refresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ridiculous situation. That page gets updated every other year, They are still showing the Galaxy s9 as coming soon (they have been selling it for at least 3 months) and a Land Rover phone?  Really? Annoucing upcoming tablets or mobile phones is hardly top level vodafone company secrets.

Ah well I'll be off to 02 come upgrade time then. At least I know in good time what I can upgrade to, the device selection is better, and the contracts cheaper.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Although Vodafone won't comment on future plans you can keep an eye on things via the Vodafone Blog/ coming soon pages. 

Mobile/coming-soon.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ridiculous situation. That page gets updated every other year, They are still showing the Galaxy s9 as coming soon (they have been selling it for at least 3 months) and a Land Rover phone?  Really? Annoucing upcoming tablets or mobile phones is hardly top level vodafone company secrets.

Ah well I'll be off to 02 come upgrade time then. At least I know in good time what I can upgrade to, the device selection is better, and the contracts cheaper.

I appreciate your view point on this. 

Alternative Options could be to try places like Carphone Warehouse or buy SIM free. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jackmo120
1: Seeker

Get things done and entertain yourself from discord anywhere. Easily and quickly adobereader switch between creating and editing documents,itunes browsing the web, watching movies and listening to music.