main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Mobile Broadband

Annoying pop up

Highlighted
1: Seeker

Keep getting an annoying popup on a website supposedly from Vodaphone. “  Hello vodaphone customer you’ve been selected to win one of these 3 gifts iPhone X etc etc “ press  OK link to continue.  There’s no OK link only close . It doesn’t close but takes me to another page . I have to delete my cache to try and get on the web page I was visiting again. The popup reappeares again..

Is it a genuine  popup from Vodaphone.  Thanks.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
7: Helper
It's not a Vodafone pop-up. The coe on the webpage you're visiting has identified your service provide as being Vodafone from your IP address. Had you been using the EE network, it would have displayed a "Hello EE Customer..." etc.
View more options

Hi @Bobjay this doesn't sound like it's anything to do with us I'm afraid. I'd suggest not clicking the pop up as this could take you to a spam page.

View more options