Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Atrocious Vodafone

japo
4: Newbie

I have Vodafone on my mobile – internet speed is brilliant without any drop-offs. Vodafone Mobile Broadband is ATROCIOUS… I have to tether and use up my phone’s data allowance, but the difference is remarkable – 3x as fast.

Vodafone, Three, T-mobile all have terrible mobile broadband (and so by all accounts do 02)… Why? Why can’t you give us a descent mobile broadband signal? I’m sick of the Vodafone signal dropping out every 5min – plus, now you’ve cut the payg data allowance by a third and expect us to pay the same amount:

MISERABLE, GRUBBY, GREEDY VODAFONE.

Because of your greediness you have forced me to move to another provider.

You have one less customer.

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi japo,

Many thanks for your post about the speed you've been obtaining on your mobile broadband device.

I'm sorry it hasn't been up to the standard you expect. The mobile broadband and mobile telephone signals all come from the same network so there's absolutely no differentiation taking place.

Did you ever give our Via The Phone proposition a go instead of using a dongle? If you believe that tethering is different, speed-wise, then this product might be just the ticket :Winking_smiley:

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team