Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Vodafone questions

derrudolf
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

good day,

i'am from germany and i travel so often to ghana that i can said i live there.

but i have a problem. my internet! i must have in germany a contract and in ghana a seperate card with a

seperate usb stick.

thats not good!

i need to have all in one. i see on your webside some interesting things but i have no clear sentence over some

points.

1. how i paid for this card ? exactly please.

2. if i have paid in ghana can i use my gb volume in europe too and otherway ?

3. is it right that i get for example for 25 pounds a package for 90 days ? ok and in this 90 days i go to ghana and than ?

4. in ghana i paid around 5 pounds for 20 gb thats right but for seperate days. so if i buy for 140 ghana cedis 100 gb than i can use it for 30 days. if i payed before 1 pound than i have it

again for around 20 days. is this working with this mobile system what you have ?

5. can i use this system with my laptop ? i mean if i need the power connection to a socket or can i use a usb connection from my laptop ?

6. a example how i have understand this.

i buy in ghana for 5 pounds 20 gb and than i have 20 gb for 90 days, thats right ? but i dont know ho i can paid that i cant find on your side.

can i do a cantact with you and get a mobile phone ? is this possible ? iam born in germany. i want the newest sony mobile.

can a person make me a offer for all what is possible ? and if i can make this contract in great britain ?
and vodafone have no contact email adress, why ? service on phone is each time bad thats not good.

9 REPLIES 9

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@derrudolf

You can only take out a Vodafone UK contract if you have a UK registered address and bank account.

If you're looking to use mobile data in Ghana, you'll need to contact Vodafone Ghana directly for help with this. They'll be able to go through all your best options. 

but vodafone have this all on pre paid basics or not ?

and how it is with the hardware ? can i use the vodafone stick from europe for ghana too ?

and the other thinks ? they dont have the hardware and this system, i know it !

i want to know what you have not what you not have ok ?!

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@derrudolf Are you referring to our Mobile Wi-Fi and data dongles

yes exaktly and additionatly pre paid sim card, or only pre paid sim card with hardware than.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@derrudolf You can find a full list of these SIMs here

great! thx for help!

i cant see if i can use it anywhere else outside the UK but i see data transfer to the next month! thats good.

i think this will work but how can i order it from germany (from ghana is impossible). there gives a option or

must i do a call ? and is there all hardware inclusive ?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@derrudolf You're able to order the SIM online, however it'd need to be used in the UK first for it to successfully connect to the networks in other countries.

A phone wouldn't be included with the SIM, however you can find more information on the devices we have available here.

thx!