Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't Access A Certain Site - Help

hgr134
Not applicable
I have recently started having problems accessing the datingdirect.com website using my vodafone mobile connect lite service. Whenever I try to log in I get the following message:

Identification impossible. Your username/account ID or password was not recognised.

(
http://www.datingdirect.com/authent/failed.php?errpass=1&target=/home/index.php)

I was able to log in until about 1 month ago.

When i log in using the same computer but a different broadband provider there is no problem.

It seems that Vodafone is preventing me from accessing this site. Can this be fixed? What do I need to do?

All help very welcome
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Jon_V
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi hgr134,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We're having a few problems with a number of websites at the moment due to some recent upgrades on our network firewall.
Since this was working for you previously, it confirms that this is a problem on our end rather than anything you're doing wrong.

Unfortunately there is no fix for this that we can offer you at this time, however we will raise this information to our Faults Team who is investigating the issue, which should help them ascertain the cause :)

An email is on its way to you now asking for more details :)

Jon

eForum Team