Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot log into my vodafone account

JJH1910
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have not been able to log into my vodafone to check my mobile wifi data remaining and when the data will expire. This has been a problem for many months. About 6 months ago the login worked all the time.

I am told there is a system error but cannot find out what it is.

7 REPLIES 7

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JJH1910 If you're not able to log into My Vodafone, I'd recommend trying a different web browser and making sure to clear your cache and cookies. If it's still not working after attempting the above, we'll need to check your account on our side to check for any errors. In this case, please get in touch using the link in my private message

Thanks for your reply. I have tried deleting caches and cookies, and have managed to log into  My Vodafone very occasionely. On the occasions I have managed to log in and request the data used it says Zero although I know I have used some of it. I also used to get my data expiry date shown. Something has changed as previously I had no difficulty logging on and the expiry and usage were shown. Have you got any suggestions.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JJH1910 It does sound odd that it's not showing you all of the information needed. Does it show you all the correct information when logging into your online account? 

Adam thanks for your reply. I am able to log into my account using Silk on a Kindle Fire. It does not give me the balance remaining or when the data terminates.  The balance is shown as £0 even though I have used some of the data.The plan usage does tell me what I have used and the date of usage. What I want to be able to find out is what balance is remaining and the date when the data expires. This information was given without a problem up to a few months ago. Can my account be permitted to give me this information now. Without it you cannot pay for extra data when it is required. Regards JJH1910.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JJH1910 Have you tried downloading our My Vodafone app at all? This gives you an up to date view on how much of your plan you've used and when your bundle refreshes. It'll also make it a lot quicker to log in and see this information. 

My Vodafone app has not made things better. When I log on and request a balance it says £0, and I cannot find out when my data will expire. My balance cannot be zero, and I cannot find out when the data expires. I log on using a Kindle fire which uses Silk as the internet system. I cannot log using a laptop which uses Microsoft Edge or if I try with internet explorer. What can I do other than telephone?

Regards JJH1910

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JJH1910 I can see @Alex sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch. You're able to contact us there so we can access your account.