Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is Vodafone the world's worst customer service company?, they are unbelievable

jidewura
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I got a mobile broadband contract on the 28th December 2017, i realised just like so many people that Vodafone was leaking massive data strangely, so i decided to cancel within my 30 day allowance.  Got customer services on web chat and on the phone, they confirmed cancellation will take place no problems.  about 3 weeks after i noticed they had cancelled my direct debit (so i was somehow assured they had cancelled the contract), Monday 19th February i recieve a letter from them telling me that my account had been suspended for non payment of account!  i call them up and got them on web chat, the guy says that as soon as your account is cancelled, they also automattically cancel your direct debit but they do this without producing a final bill!.  this means that their system has no way of collecting the final payment thus likely to give a false impression of non payment on your credit file.  So now i have to manually pay them £25 and then they will send back £17 into my account!  what an abissmal service from a horrid company.  Most people have had horrible sroties to tell about Vodafone, i will certainly never have anything to do with this disjointed company again.

1 REPLY 1

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jidewura I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your mobile broadband and the closure of your account. If you still need help with this, we'll be happy to look into it further for you.

As we'll need to access your account, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us 😊