Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K4203-Z Windows 10

mcmuffin59
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello there, just bought this dongle.Plug it in and it works fine. The software did not download itself so I downloaded it from the website. The mobile broadband software works but it does not pick up the dongle. So there is no way of me knowing how many MBs I have used and no way for me to top up the account. I have just uninstalled the program and installing again. Still no luck, I think I will be using all my 1GB free data on these downloads. Can you please help. Thanks
20 REPLIES 20

@epic-letdown

Apologies that we have no further information on this.

Our staff receive adequate training on the products and services that we offer. As soon as an update is availible it will be posted on the page Jenny provided the link for.

Thanks.

Thank you for your response.

Could you please provide me with the contact address for customer complaints? 

regards

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@epic-letdownI've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

Thank you for your response I shall check the DM out, as I have been sold goods/service that are not fit for purpose under the 2015 Consumer Rights Act.

regards

when i ty your link it takes me to the vodafone business page . if i search for K4203-Z nothing is found

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sallydougall When following the steps in page 13, does this allow you to update the software?

Hi there

when i click the link http://www.support.vodafone.com/vmb_cleanup i get the message page not found

is there another location from where i can get the vmb_cleanup software?

actually when i try to access www.support.vodafone.com i get the message "this page is not working"

can you please check the link and if there is a new link send it to me.

thankyou

when i click this link it takes me to the business page  https://www.business.vodafone.com/site/bus/public/enuk/support/10_productsupport/laptop_connectivity... But if i search for "vmb or cleanup nothing is found

I'm sorry for that. Please take a look at this page to download the software. If you need any further help, then please let us know.