Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mifi top up

Podski
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just topped up my mifi by phone and there wasn’t an option to buy the £20 5gb pack that is advertised on the page I purchased the mifi from ... why not ?

also why can’t this be topped up online ?

9 REPLIES 9

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Podski, it may have been that the offer you saw online had expired - please provide us with a link to where you saw this and we can advise you further :Smiling:

You can also find alternative ways to top up your Mobile Wi-Fi device online on our site.

Hello , it doesnt look like an offer just a standard offering

click mobile WiFi and pay as you go

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-broadband/dongles-and-mobile-wi-fi/

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me and for providing the link @Podski!

When buying a data pack over the phone when calling 03333 044 775 you should be able to choose a £20 data pack. When selecting this option, it will give you the 5GB for 90 days.

When you called us was the £20 pack not an option? You should also be able to see it when logging in through My Vodafone if you already have credit on your mobile broadband SIM.

Hello,   no it wasn't offered  , also how do I know how much data I have left , I have bought a 15gb pack , but how do I know when my initial 6gb purchase has run out and my new 15gb has started to be used ,then how do I tell how much is left of the 15gb , none of this is available in myvodafone

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Podski You should be able to view this on your online account, or on the My Vodafone app. We're happy to look into your account to help further if you wish. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Have filled this in , I am not confident it sent correctly though , I didn't get any kind of message when I submitted it , it just went to the main vodafone.co.uk Web page,  can you check.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Podski did you get a confirmation email back containing a reference that looked something like this #[12345678? Rest assured, the method of contact via email is very secure. 

no , just the main Vodafone page , should I do it again

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Podski If you wouldn't mind, that'd be great. It may be worth submitting the form on a different web browser this time round. If you don't receive the confirmation email (check your spam mail) within the hour, please let us know.