Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Broadband Topups On Line

Admem1
Not applicable
:mellow:

All I want to do is top up on line rather than go 5 miles to my nearest vodafone shop. I have spent over an hour trying and not best pleased that there is no link on the log-in page. :blink:

I would appreciate if anyone has been successful in topping up via this message.

I have registered, provided vast amounts of personal data and still I cannot find the link.

To send a personal request for information requires even deeper intrusion into my private data. :wacko:

Failing that I am going to the shop.

Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

Myrm
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hi

You certainly used to be able to top up on-line on here, but I understand that (for some time now) there have been problems, with the service, and without sounding rude, VF are not the quickest company to sort out website related issues.

You can top up via a cash point machine. Have you one that's nearer you than the 5-miles-away shop?
Myrm
----------
DERMY BUD

Laurens
4: Newbie
I would appreciate if anyone has been successful in topping up via this message.

I don't have any trouble topping up once I've logged into the MyAccount page. Link's top left, small black type, just below the red menu strip. There have been a few problems recently but works fine now.

LCT

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi 007Sue,

A warm welcome to the Vodafone eForum! You’ve certainly come to the right place to get this sorted! :D

You should be able to top up online. Has LCT’s advice helped? It should be there on the MyAccount page.

Let me know if you’re still having difficulty however you should find it there. :)

All the best,

Jenny
eForum Team