Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Data Not Working

Jenxy
1: Seeker

Our account is showing that we have aroud 15gb of 20gb shared data remaining.  My partner can access mobile data on his phone and the ipad can access the data but my phone won't connect to the shared data.  It happened last month too and after many fruitless calls to Vodafone it simply reset itself on the date of the next bill period and starting working again.  

I have changed the carrier and replaced the sim but still nothing.  There is no data cap on.  

Any clues as to what I could do?

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jenxy

If your shared data is on a legacy Red + tariff, Red+ was discontinued around August last year and is no longer offered.  When you upgrade or change tariff, you would have been put onto one of the standard plans and this is something Vodafone should have mentioned to you but if you still have the product you may be able to continue to use the service.

I suspect this may be the reason for your monthly issues using the shared data but if you are on a business plan, there may be another way of sharing data.

Although you have already tried the Customer Service channels, they will be able to confirm the tariff you are on and help with the data access.