Welcome to Vodafone Community
Currently outside of Birmingham, bromsgrove, paying 33 quid a month for 3mbps, is this a joke? Is this a twisted joke?
Post Title: B60 - Bromsgrove
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
All locations across bromsgrove, checked gym, down the road and aldi.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes, both my 2 phones and even on my separate vodafone sim card.
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
No error, it's just bad internet
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All have had all selected, no difference.
6) When did you first notice this issue?
3 days ago.
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Permanent. Even now, at night I get 8 mbps
I suspect I'm being throttled as I've seen as high as 34 mbps.
If the problem isn't sorted by monday, I will have no choice but to cancel and buy better internet elsewhere as I work from home.
it's that terrible it can't even load in that terrible Tobi assistance bot.
and the 24/7 support isn't responding on twitter.
Hey @tgriffiths, Apologies if it's taking a little while for our team to rely to you. We answer every post in the order it's received, so I'm sure one of our team will have replied to you by now. But if not, I've taken a closer look into your local network and we don't appear to have any issues at the moment. I can see the masts serving you (87395 for 2/3G and 87400 for 4G), are working as expected and have experienced no recent outages. Maintenance as been performed on these sites in the last month and no issues were reported as a result of this. I can see you've mentioned this issue persists in multiple locations, this can indicate the issue is related to your device or SIM, as they are the common factors in all your connections. As you've advised this also happens when you pop your SIM in another device, this shows it may be connected to your SIM. We can take a closer look into this and order you a replacement if needed, but as this will require access to your account, we'll need you to contact us privately through one of our social channels.