Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OneNote sync fails on VF 3G

tmantell
4: Newbie

Hi,

I use MS 'OneNote' 2010 which includes a 'sync' feature  which works fine on my home & public WIFI etc but always fails to login with a 'connection error' when using VF 3G,

I have tried another laptop plus removing firewall to no avail; it works fine on Three SIM and on family & friends WIFI but always fails when I connect to my VF 3G.

Can you please look to advice me on  fix ?

Cheers,

T

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tmantell.

Thank you for your post, it is great to see you again! :smileyhappy:

This looks like it may well be an account specific query so I will require some more details.

I have sent an email to your address, if you could complete and reply to this; once we have this back we can look into this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tmantell.

Thank you for your post, it is great to see you again! :smileyhappy:

This looks like it may well be an account specific query so I will require some more details.

I have sent an email to your address, if you could complete and reply to this; once we have this back we can look into this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

HI! Dave,

I am a newbie and hope you can help me as I was scared right out my pant's when I contacted Voaphone support and was put through to the Technical Team and was told they don't fix the syncing problem that I am having with my HTC SENSATION. Anyway I hope by giving this forum a go it my solve my problem. So the real thing is that whenever I try and sync from phone to PC OR visi - versa I get and empty white box with OK under it and when I click on it it gives another error message saying. " Failed to save to PIM" this happens each time I try and sync my Itunes contacts etc etc etc.

So please can you make me click the solve button???????

PS. Is there another way without buying a back up system??

Thanks.

Hi ORAKKLE

Welcome to the eForum :Laughing_Face: it is always good to see new faces on here.

When you connect your phone via the USB cable you should get a few options, one is "disk drive" which will then use your Micro SD card.

Also with you having an Android phone you will need to have set up a Gmail or Googlemail account which sync's your contacts through that email address and log in information that you would have created.

Can you verify the error message please, as I have never seen "failed to save to PIM"?

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

tmantell
4: Newbie
Thanks - I confirm this is now working again & my problem solved,
Regards,
T