Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

R212 Firmware Upgrade

middletg
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

Could someone please tell me where I can get the firmware upgrade for the R212.  I bought an R212 a couple of days ago to replace an old 3G MiFi that I had as we now have 4G coverage in our area.  While I get good download speeds of 30Mbs from 3 out of 5 bars on 4G, surfing the web is painfully slow as the browser (Chrome) constantly says Resolving Host... which I assume means it is doing a DNS lookup.  My diagnostics are:

Product nameR212-Z
Software VersionBD_R212V3.1
Web UI Version2.008.5513
Hardware VersionVer.B(T3)

I am hoping the 3.5 firmware upgrade will help resolve this.  Could someone please let me know where I can download this from and how to install it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to factory reset the device, then it wil see it. I had the same problem :Smiling:

View solution in original position

218 REPLIES 218

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi nicolaelaci,

The system we use to send this out is currently unavailable.

So we can see if there's another option to send this out to you, contact us here 

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD

Dave,

I followed the instructions as requested but I was not able to complete the form as it is asking for a valid UK number. My subscription is with Vodafone Romania. The number for my vodafone 4G data line is (removed for security). My client account number is 233797830.

Please can you help us.

==

Hi Dave,

I too have a contract with Vodafone Romania and I would like to have the 4.2 firmware for the R212-Z.

I would really much apreciate if you could send me the download URL too.

Thanks.

Hi nicolaealaci and pbnet,

You’d need to contact Vodafone Romania about getting the firmware updates sent to your devices.

Thanks,

Simon

Please can youu send me the 3.5 firmware upgrade for the R212 .

Thank you.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi faablyth,

I've sent this to the email address you registered with on here.

DaveCD

Hi Dave May i please have the lastest firmware for the R212 as well, i am also having problems

Hi @SudhirR

You’ll receive an email to your registered address in the next 24 hours, containing the firmware.

Thanks,

Jamian

Thank you

Hey, 

my r212 keeps resetting once a SIM card is put in, never had this problem before.... 

Is is the latest firmware going to help?

can you email me the upgrade details please?

thanks

rob