Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ras Error Code 720

mozza33
Not applicable
When trying to connect I get an error message which reads
Mobile Connection is not possible

-set your current mobile device as the default device in the manage devices view
-ensure that no other programs are using your mobile device and try again in a short while
-delete the device in the manage devices view then add it back again , and then try connecting

if this error persists please contact support
at your mobile network operator.

Support information
RAS error code 720

my laptop is a fujitsu siemens Amilo running Windows Vista Home basic SP1

I've tried removing and reinstalling th device several times and more than a few reboots but I'm gettign nowhere fast

I'm Using a vodaphone USB dongle
HUAWEI Mobile connect 3g Modem

any help would be gratly appreciated :wacko:
12 REPLIES 12

mozza33
Not applicable
Hi Adam

Can you shed some light as to what you did to your driver settings as I am getting the same error code 720. My details are;

Laptop Toshiba Satellite A100
Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 3
Vodafone Mobile Connect Model K3520

Appreciate any help on this as I have spent the last 2 days on the phone and all they seem to advise is uninstal and reinstal which has not worked.

Fawad

On xp it showed up in device manager as data interface device I updated the drivers using the ones on the stick and following a reboot it worked with windows Xp no such luck with vista yet I'm off to speak to microsoft.

rajesh_19
Not applicable
Hi, this is rajesh from Southafrica.Im also getting the same error what Adam is facing RAS error code 720.

Mine is a Lenovo Y510 with windows vista home premium/
If adam is not able to solve that issue then how can i.Please let me a possible solution

Retired-Jon_V
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Rajesh,

Unfortunately the software that South Africa uses will be different from ours, so we can't assist you directly. The error 720 is also mostly a Windows error, which we recommend seeking support from Microsoft for, assuming the other fixes listed in this thread fail for you.

Jon

eForum Team