Welcome to Vodafone Community
Hi, I've spoken to Vodafone on live chat and on the phone. They told me they reset something and it won't happen again. I have the chat transcript. I knew at the time that there was no way the guy had understood or fixed my problem but I couldn't argue. I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.
It's still the same.
@mousico - So we can help get this sorted, please let us know:
Yes I have and it seems to work fine in other areas. I guess that must mean it's a signal issue right? If so, wouldn't it be important for Vodafone to let me know that where I live does not offer a good service?
Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Just at home. One location.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.
Added to my profile.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
It's a mobile wifi account and it's in an R216 modem. I don't have another modem.
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? The 'no internet' exclamation mark in the yellow triangle and 'There is no internet connection' error on the webpage. See attached.
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? I don't know. The modem doesn't tell me which it is using but it happens every 10 minutes or so.
6) When did you first notice this issue? I first noticed about a month ago.
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Permanent.
@mousico - I’ve checked the network in your area and there aren’t currently any issues with your local sites.
So we can find out what’s causing this, please let us know the following: