Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Registering Dongle

ColinM
4: Newbie
I've just tried to register for an account with my vodafone usb modem as fed up waiting 40 minutes or so for phone to be answered when I call vodafone to make a payment. Hopefully then I can simply do it online.

So went to website and set up an account, enetered all my details, all ok so far. Entered the number of my modem (trying both 07... and +447... versions) .

Unfortunately I then get this message...

Registration Error

Thank you for your request to register for Vodafone's online billing service. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer this service to you at this time. This is because we don't have the name of the account holder for your company in our systems. Please contact customer care on your usual number to resolve this problem.

Surprising as vodafone have all my details for this account - I assume its simply a problem of databases not being properly integrated.

So..call vodafone. pressed the selection for 'help from one of the team', then get a message saying vodafone are having technical difficulties answering calls to help - then disconnected.

Any suggestions as to how to set up online payments with vodafone would be greatly appreciated.
11 REPLIES 11

Retired-MattyD1
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi ColinM

This a bit odd that you've not been able to set up the online services, and I'm sorry you weren't able to get through on the phones.

It looks like you've tried everything you can to sort this out already.

I think it'd be best if we can take a look at your account and make sure everything is ok.

It might also give us an idea about why your getting this error message.

I'll get an email sent off to you and once we've got your reply I'm sure we can get this cleared up for you :)

Many Thanks

Mattyd

eForum Team

ColinM
No email received

Hi ColinM

This a bit odd that you've not been able to set up the online services, and I'm sorry you weren't able to get through on the phones.

It looks like you've tried everything you can to sort this out already.

I think it'd be best if we can take a look at your account and make sure everything is ok.

It might also give us an idea about why your getting this error message.

I'll get an email sent off to you and once we've got your reply I'm sure we can get this cleared up for you :)

Many Thanks

Mattyd

eForum Team

RetiredTom
Community Manager (Retired)
Hi ColinM,

Sorry about that! Sent you another now :)

Tom

eForum Team

ColinM
Thanks

Replied to

Colin

Hi ColinM,

Sorry about that! Sent you another now :)

Tom

eForum Team

ColinM
Hi

i've heard nothing further. Can you update me please.

Thanks

Replied to

Colin

RetiredTom
Hi ColinM,

I'm sorry for the delay but we're mega busy at the moment, we'll be with you as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Tom

eForum Team

ColinM
Hi

Still waiting. I am simply trying to pay vodafone.

Colin

Hi ColinM,

I'm sorry for the delay but we're mega busy at the moment, we'll be with you as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Tom

eForum Team

ColinM
Hello Guys

Still waiting. You have all the details now and a week has past. What's happening?

Hi

Still waiting. I am simply trying to pay vodafone.

Colin

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Colin,

I do recall replying to your email last week with a solution to this issue.

I'll happily resend it but could you also check your Spam and Junk folders to make sure the email from last week hasn't been filtered into one of them?

Many thanks,

Lee

eForum Team