Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SecureNet blocking my website for mobile broadband

Verosk
2: Seeker

Hello,

One of my customers who uses Vodafone mobile broadband is getting a SecureNet warning when trying to access my website:

https://gamingloot.co.uk/

I have attached a screenshot of the error.  Can you please have the SecureNet networking team review and whitelist my site please?

Thanks

Jamie

7 REPLIES 7

Verosk

Hello,

One of my customers who uses Vodafone mobile broadband is getting a SecureNet warning when trying to access my website:

https://gamingloot.co.uk/

I have attached a screenshot of the error.  Can you please have the SecureNet networking team review and whitelist my site please?

Thanks

Jamie

Is there any update on this please?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Verosk I've just tried to connect to you website from a non-Vodafone connection and it appears to be blocked by this provider too. If you can provide a little more information about the site and what it should be classified as, we'll be able to investigate this further for you 🔎

Thanks Mark.  When you say a non Vodafone connection, are you still using securenet?  I'm not aware of any other providers having issues and that worries me. 

It is a gambling website essentially where you can win gaming related prizes.  All approved legally and we have been advertising on Facebook successfully for almost 1 year.  You could categorise it as 18+ on your side as that is the only people I allow to enter my competitions. 

Thanks

Jamie

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As Secure Net is a Vodafone product, it's not available via another provider. I'll raise a case with our team regarding this and we'll be in touch here as soon as we've got an update.

Hi Mark,

Is there any update on this please?  I still have people complain that my website doesn't work on their Vodafone device.

Thanks,

Jamie

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Verosk! I'm sorry for the delay in response with regards to this. The URL above was unfortunately categorised incorrectly, however I've had this reclassified for you. Changes will take effect towards to the end of the month whilst the systems talk to one another. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with 🙂