Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal1 - all 3 flashing lights

LupinMorgan
1: Seeker

just unplugged suresignal box to allow me to move my desk around and now when I plug back in it has stopped working - tried everything i can think of ...help! need my phone to work for my work..the first 3 lights are flashing alternately but that is it...any advice or help anyone can give me?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @LupinMorgan

It might help to ask Vodafone Customer Services to re sync your SS. 

This is their troubkeshooting link > Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting.

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), even if it still looks ok regarding lights etc as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues as they can degrade. They are available on eBay for around £10.From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@LupinMorgan Hopefully the advice given by @BandOfBrothers has helped in getting your Sure Signal back up and running 😊

If you're still noticing problems and need us to look into this further, please complete the template in our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide. Post your answers in this thread and we'll investigate it for you.