Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Teltonika RUT550 router settings

pebbleridge13
4: Newbie

Hi,

I am just comming to the end of my contract for 4G mobile broadband with EE.

I have a Teltonika Router connected to an external aerial.

There are lots of settings needed to get the sim card operational and I am hoping someone can help me with the Vodafone equivalents.

I've uploaded the photo of the settings screen, so if anyone has any information I would be delighted to hear from you.

Regards,

Paul

(Photo below)

Here is the Settings Screen.Here is the Settings Screen.

13 REPLIES 13

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @pebbleridge13, it's really great to hear you're thinking of joining us 😊

The APN settings for one of our Data SIM plans are: 

Pay monthly

• APN: wap.vodafone.co.uk
  • Username and password: wap

Pay as you go

• APN: pp.vodafone.co.uk
  • Username and password: wap

If you need further help, one of the Community members may have a little extra detail for you - as you're using a third party router 👍

Many thanks for the info.

Got my Sim yesterday, entered the settings and BINGO, all working good.

Got a deal of £27.00 for 50 Gig a month, wicked.

Regards,

Paulo

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pebbleridge13 That's music to my ears! 🕺 A big warm welcome to the Vodafone family from myself and all of us here in the Social Media team! 🎉

We hope you enjoy your new services and we'll be here for any support or queries you may have.

Hi,

Unfortunately, it stopped working when my EE contract ran out!

I was able to use the Vodafone settings in the SIM 2 slot and when I switched to SIM 2 it worked on Vodaphone.

Now EE has stopped working (contract ended) I moved the Vodafone SIM into slot 1, put in the same settings and it won't work.

Help please

I've attached my present settings.

How do I know whether I am on PAYG or Contract?

Regards,

Paul

Liam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Were you able to apply the same APN settings as previously advised, are these still active on the device? Have you tried the SIM in any other device at all to see if its registering on our network?

You'll also be able to find out the details of your plan by accessing your My Vodafone account here: http://vodafone.uk/2EF9OZr

Hi,

It works fine, (with no intervention from me) in my Alcatel 4GEE WIFI MINI MBB.

Late last night, I got internet access using these settings, but it seems intermittant and is only low speed.

I'm pretty certain I am on a Contract with Vodafone, even though it only a 30 day contract.

Regards,

Paul
latest settings.jpg

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

@pebbleridge13 wrote:

How do I know whether I am on PAYG or Contract?

Do you wait until the data is nearly exhausted, then top up and buy another data pack? PAYG

Do you pay a regular monthly amount, probably by direct debit, for a specified monthly allowance? Contract

From what you said earlier - Got a deal of £27.00 for 50 Gig a month, wicked. - sounds like a conract!

Yeah,

I'm pretty certain I'm on a contract, but only 30 days, not 12 months.

Now I just need the detailed settings for my RUT950

Regards,

Paul