Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Top Up & Go Modem Stick

jupakera
Not applicable
I have been looking on your Web Site at USB Modem Sticks and your data calculator states that your 1GB Top Up and go modem stick will work abroad; however when I check its specifications it states that it will only work in the UK; confusing?

I would prefer the Top up & Go system since I will only be using it when we go away in The Caravan and therefore I have no desire to be paying £15.00 per month when for 9 months of the year it will not be used.

Can you please confirm if you’re 1GB Top up & GO modem stick will work in The South of France (we spend 6 weeks there in the summer)?
4 REPLIES 4

Jebelious
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
the payg modem will not work while roaming, this has been disabled on the modem :(

If i have helped please feel free to click on the Thumbs Up below

jupakera
Not applicable
Not what I wanted to hear, but thanks any way

Swiss
10: Established
10: Established
I have been looking on your Web Site at USB Modem Sticks and your data calculator states that your 1GB Top Up and go modem stick will work abroad; however when I check its specifications it states that it will only work in the UK; confusing?

I would prefer the Top up & Go system since I will only be using it when we go away in The Caravan and therefore I have no desire to be paying £15.00 per month when for 9 months of the year it will not be used.

Can you please confirm if you’re 1GB Top up & GO modem stick will work in The South of France (we spend 6 weeks there in the summer)?

Ray,

You would end up paying roaming charges if you use the Top up & Go or Pay monthly stick.

If the primary use is in France have a look here:

http://www.sfr.fr/internet-mobile/offres-i...age=occasionnel

Swiss

Retired-Jon_V
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Ray,

Just to confirm, roaming is disabled on our Top-up-and-Go modem and will not be available :(

Jon

eForum Team