Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Topup And Go Question

bobmc79
Not applicable
Looking to possibly get this for my dad, as I'm moving out and cancelling the broadband I use. However, he'll barely use the 'net and this looks good, as £15 would last him about 3 months, probably more. But I've heard some providers make you top up every month, and I wanted to know if this was the case with Vodafone as well, as I can't find definitive answers on the site. Anyone?
4 REPLIES 4

Laurens
4: Newbie
But I've heard some providers make you top up every month, and I wanted to know if this was the case with Vodafone as well, as I can't find definitive answers on the site. Anyone?

You can make your £15 last as long as you like. Only proviso is that you use your connection at least once in any 180 day period to keep it active.

*Very* economical if you're a light user.

LCT

Lady_Illusia
Not applicable
My elderly mum was paying through the nose for dial-up with BT. has had her dongle now for 3/4 months and her balance is now £11.05....she thinks it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's the only provider that doesn't have credit expiring after 30 days or so. Go for it.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi bobmc79,

Welcome to the great Vodafone eForum community! :D

The information provided here is correct. You don’t have to top up every month however we do recommend you use it at least once a month to ensure your connection stays active.

Take a look at the top up and go section on our website for more info. :)

All the best,

Jenny
eForum Team

bobmc79
Not applicable
Sweet, thanks guys.