Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unbilled Usage??

Idembovska
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi
I got my new phone in the end of June with a price plan £41 a month including 900 mins, unlimited texts and 1 gb Internet at the moment I have 3 months data test drive and my first bill was till 9th of July and paid by 16th of July recently I checked my account and noticed that under the unbilled usage they have charged me twice both times £4 with something for data usage and My Vodafne app shows my next bill is £51 instead of £41 and I can't understand why?? I'm a student that's why I don't want to pay more if I haven't overused anything! Could someone please explain me what's going on? Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hello idembovska and welcome to the forum!

That does sound a bit odd as you have Data Test Drive on your account. It sounds like one for the eForum Team to look at, as it is account specific, so please just sit tight and one of them will be along soon enough to drop you details of how to get in touch.

PWIAC

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Idembovska,

I'll pop you a PM so we can see if anything is amiss for you. Just follow the directions within.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Keep in mind that messaging and mobile data are displayed together under the usage breakdown and on the itemised bill - it's the icon next to them that shows what type of usage each record is - so if you have used any chargeable text services these may be mistaken for data sessions. We'll be able to see for sure and get to the bottom of things when we get your details.

Dave

Hi Dave

I`m still waiting for your PM, I hope you`ll be able to help me

Cheers

Hi Idembovska,

Apologies. We've had issues accessing the eForum today.

I've resent his for you now.

Dave