cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Wont Let Me Go On My Orignal Price Plan When They Said I Could.

Dannylivi
4: Newbie
When i first got my mobile broadband contract i was on the 3GB limit and asked some questions about upgrading on the forum and they said if i wanted to upgrade to 5GB i could and if i wanted to go back to 3 they would let me. heres the quote:

Hi Danny!

Some excellent questions :)

I can confirm that you have good 3G coverage in that area, and should expect speeds up to 1.8Mbps.

Our modems work just fine with Vista, and P2P applications. If you need to upgrade to a higher plan, you can do this at any point in your contract, and we'll even let you switch back down to whatever you were originally on if you need to :)

Jon

eForum Team

I just rang up vodafone and they said they cannot downgrade me to 3GB so someone is lying to me and i want to be downgraded.

Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

Mike111
I'd call back. As long as you took out the original contract on a 3gb limit the downgrade policy shouldn't apply.

The 9 month rule applies to the deal that was done at the point of upgrade.

Retired-David_V
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Dannylivi,

I am really sorry that you have had these issues with migrating down, you are in fact eligible to downgrade to the 3Gb package if that is what you originally purchased when you took out the contract.

I am going to send you an email to your registered email address if you could reply with the requested information we can process that change for you straight away.

I look forward to receiving your reply. B-)

David
eForum Team

Dannylivi
Hi Dannylivi,

I am really sorry that you have had these issues with migrating down, you are in fact eligible to downgrade to the 3Gb package if that is what you originally purchased when you took out the contract.

I am going to send you an email to your registered email address if you could reply with the requested information we can process that change for you straight away.

I look forward to receiving your reply. B-)

David
eForum Team

Thanks got the email, and replied.

hope to hear a reply soon