Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone speed "Guarantee"

Bikeroli
1: Seeker

So after highlighting that I am not receiving the speed expected from my broadband, Vodafone have been quick to offer support by sending a BT openreach engineer to investigate. As I work normal mon-fri working hours there was no one home to let the engineer in, but somehow he was able to determine there's an issue with my line and access is needed to the house (how that was determined through a wall is intriguing)...after arranging for a visit tomorrow (and drawing in a family member to housit) an engineer arrived again when I was working today! Despite me asking twice for confirmation of the arranged visit (which is still showing as Wednesday according to Vodafone), I have still not recieved anything to suggest that this is confirmed...how much more time do I need to put in to simply get the service I've been paying for nearly 6 months? If Vodafone would like to support customers in improving the service they receive, maybe it would help to offer appointments outside mon-fri working hours and provide some clear, written confirmation on the arranged timing...I really hope that my housitter is not wasting their time tomorrow...let's see...

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @Bikeroli, we're really sorry to hear about the problems you've had with these Engineer visits and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please continue to keep us updated and let us know what the Engineer advises after your visit today 😊