main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Mobile Broadband

Why is my site blocked by Content Control?

Highlighted
2: Seeker
Thanks lee
View more options
Highlighted

Hi Lee my site is still blocked do you know when this will be unblocked we are a design company and we need visibility please

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Bluecrayon,

We've not had an update about this request yet. Lee isn't in the office today so I've emailed the guys in charge of white-listing websites to see if they have any updates we can share. Due to the number of factors involved I'm afraid there are no timescales (it can take anything from a few hours to a few weeks to approve and sign off a site) but we will get back to you once we know more either way. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

View more options
Highlighted

hi
our website (removed as per T's&C's)  is also blocked. It has no adult content. Can you please add to your white list
many thansk
Mat

View more options
Highlighted

hi any update on my site yet?

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mattennant, 

I've requested the removal of the restriction for you :smileyhappy:

@Bluecrayon, I'm chasing this for you now, I'll pop back as soon as I have any further news.

Paul

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mattennant, 

Our Content Control team have advised me that the site you mentioned is accessible even on a Content restricted SIM.

Can you check this and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Paul

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Bluecrayon, 

I've been told that your site has been reviewed and re-rated now so it should be fine.

Can you test this and let me know either way?

Paul

View more options
Highlighted

perfect thanks guys 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi - my innocent site is blocked too: (removed as per T's&C's) - please can the block be removed?

Thanks,

Gareth.

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Garethowen70

Welcome to the eFourm. I've requested to see if the above two websites can be removed if they are indeed blocked by Content Control.

Thanks

Sukhi

View more options
Highlighted

Hi tech team. My client website which is (Removed as per T's&C's) is being blocked by content control apparently. I don't have a vodafone handset to check this on but could you let me know whether you could look into getting this reclassified or perhaps give me some guidance for my customer on how we can get reclassified?

Thanks

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi zonkeyweb, 

I've asked for this to be checked and if it is blocked by content control, for it to be removed. 

Best Wishes, 

Kay

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Garethowen70

I can confirm that the two websites have now been removed from our Content Control.

Thanks

Sukhi

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi zonkeyweb, 

This website is now available with content control in place. 

Thanks, 

Kay

View more options
Highlighted

Hi,

My site (removed as per T's&C's) has been blocked by content control. It doesn't contain anything offensive, just information about my iPhone weather apps. Could you please get it unblocked.

Thanks,

Richard

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi RichardHarris,

I have raised this with our support teams for the block to be removed.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

View more options
Highlighted

Please remove content control from the website I manage wilkiemartin.com. This is an author website and has no adult content.

Many thanks,

View more options
Highlighted

Hello teccies,

Still wondering why my site (wilkiemartin.com) has been blocked by content control on my phone (a vodaphone phone) but as this is also the case on the phones of other people the blocking isn't down to a local phone setting. This site doesn't contain anything offensive or adult, it is an author's website.  I don't understand how it got blocked in the first place, but would really appreciate if you could please please please get it unblocked or let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Many thanks

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jh25,

I’m sorry that your last post was missed, however I have raised a request for the categorisation of the site to be changed.

James

View more options