main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Mobile Broadband

Why is my site blocked by Content Control?

Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bayocrown

You can remove Content Control online here :).

Thanks

Sukhi

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, 

We're another one who's had our site blocked, but it contains no adult content.  Could we get it ublocked please?

[removed as per eForum terms and conditions]

Cheers,  Martin 

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there martinhansen,

I've asked to see if this website can be re-categorised.

Cheers,

LeeH

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks Lee, much appreciated. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi,

Could someone from support please check my own website as it was available until recently but now everytime I try to access it through vodafone it just seems to timeout.

Website is yorkshirebees.co.uk

It is a website about beekeeping so I would be very surprised if it has been classified as adult!!?

Thanks in advance

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi andyf1,

Thanks for posting.

I've just checked the website and can confirm there's no racey content, except for Swam Alert maybe. :smileytongue:

We'll need to check your account and you can find out how to get in touch here.

Cheers

Ian

View more options
Highlighted

Hi there,

I'm another person blocked - our site sells a toddler cup! I really can't see any reason why it would be blocked. But if you could please reclassify/pop us on the white list as soon as possible that would be great.

our website is www.litecup.com - I guess you'll remove that as per forum rules but I don't see how else I can get it sorted out!

Thanks in advance for some speedy help on this please!

Naomi

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi nbeeson,

Don't worry about posting that link - it's not advertising or a product that we offer so it's fine to stay.

I'll get that forwarded so we can get it reviewed for you.

Dave

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

Hi there,

I'm working on a client's website and we're switching over to a new domain at the moment. The current domain (not blocked) is http://www.crewshillgc.co.uk and the new domain (blocked) is http://www.thegardeningclub.co.uk - as you can see it's not an adult site so it's entirely beyond me why this would fall foul of the filters.

The switch over to the new domain is in the early stages at the moment, but when it's complete, the new website will have the same content as the current website (and the old will redirect to the new instead of the other way around).

Is there any way to get the new domain whitelisted? Do we need to wait until we have finished switching the new website on?

View more options
Highlighted

Hi Tech Team

Our website shishagear.com is blocked, this maybe because we have shisha products which have the word "sex" in their title, like the cocktail drink "sex on the beach", we do not have any adult content, can you please have us re-categorised.

Thanks

Shishagear

View more options
Highlighted

Hi,

My website http://www.videobuzzy.com is also blocked by the filter content without any reason.

Could you please make the necessary.

Thanks in advance

View more options
Highlighted

Hello - could you please look at my site - movingwithoutshaking.com - it is currently blocked my content control but has no adult content.

Thanks!

View more options
Highlighted

Is it possible to have a respond please ? 

2 weeks passed and no news about this problem witch affect my website since too much time. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi guys,

Apologies, we seemed to have missed your posts.

Did you get everything sorted or can we help further?

Thanks,

Jenny 

View more options
Highlighted

Our site (website removed) is blocked on vodafone mobile. can you please sort this out. Thanks

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi shishagear

Thanks for your post.

As it’s a site that promotes tobacco and other related products, some of which are illegal to those under the age of 18, we’ll be unable to whitelist this site.

Thanks

Simon

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi,

I am having the same issue. My website is appearing as 'content controlled' when I don't believe it has any adult content. After spending well over an hour and a half with a vodafone technician on online chat, they have told me there is no one that can deal with my issue, only people that can turn off content control on a mobile.

Please help! The website is a caravan dealership: (link removed)

Please let me know if there is any content we can change on the website, or if you can just recategorise the website.

Kind Regards,

Amy

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the heads up. I've had a look at your site and requested for it to be re categorised on our systems.

We'll post back as soon as it's been cleared. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

View more options
Highlighted

Hi Ben_h,

could you please make same think for (link removed) ? and give me somes explanations

cheers,

dje

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dje,

Some of the videos on that site aren't suitable for under 18's, and so will be restricted by content control.

You can remove these any time using the guide here. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

View more options