main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Mobile Broadband

Why is my website blocked?

SOLVED
View solved solution
jk10100
2: Seeker

content.pngThe site is: www.oldschool.runescape.com

This makes no sense why it should be blocked.

Other parts of the site are accessible such as: services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/overall.ws and runescape.com

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @jk10100

Your site offers online gaming and will therefore be subject to content control.

Due to the nature of the site, and the fact that it is unsuitable for minors and the under 18s, it is unlikely to be whitelisted and be removed from content control.

View solution in original position

View more options
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers

@jk10100

Please let the Social Media Team here  catch up and read you post and if required they'll arrange to have the site address whitelisted if its that issue. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
AnnS

Hi @jk10100

Your site offers online gaming and will therefore be subject to content control.

Due to the nature of the site, and the fact that it is unsuitable for minors and the under 18s, it is unlikely to be whitelisted and be removed from content control.

View solution in original position

View more options
jk10100

The game is considered to be for 10-11+ years.

Source: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/website-reviews/runescape/user-reviews/child

Is this considered to be for mature audiences?

View more options
Gemma
16: Advanced member

@jk10100 - @AnnS is right. Due to parts of the site not been appropriate for users under the age of 18, it’s protect by our content control bar. I hope this helps. 

View more options
hendyd

@Gemma I have spent 35 minutes using livechat to resolve this issue for my website but to no avail. www.2buy2.com - we have been deemed to be classified as an 18+ website, despite having no obvious reason for this. No other internet provider has marked us as such so could you please remove us from the content blocking list? Thanks

View more options
Adam

@hendyd You're able to turn off the age content bar by following this  link.

View more options
hendyd

@Adam but why is the website marked for the content blocker? It does not contain any 18+ content...

View more options
Adam

@hendyd I'm unable to comment as I can't actually see what the site is due to not being able to access it on the server I'm on. If it's anything to do with online purchasing, this can also create the block. 

View more options