Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

dongle K3565 suddenly not working

Abichal
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have a dongle K3565 with credit on it but about 3 weeks ago it stopped connecting to the internet and keeps bringing me to the top up page. I am using windows 8.1, Using version 9.3.5.11690.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Abichal

May I ask a few questions please.  

• If on Payg have you used it at least within 180 days to stop the sim card being deactivated. 
  • Its possible the sim has degraded in some way. Any Vodafone Store can replace it. 
  • Remove the Sim Card and wipe it , reinsert and try again. 
  • If relevant use any reset option within the device. 
  • Has any recent update happened on your Computer which could be affecting the device. 
  • Is it possible any firewall and or Security Suite has updated hindering the device. 
  • Can you try the device in another computer.
  • Are all drivers up to date. 
  • Any Vodafone Store can look at the device for you to check it.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Its not outdated credit, I purchased a new bundle, twice since. I reinstalled the software, I tried on my desktop too. I will take it to a store and see what they say.

AnnS

Hi @Abichal

Unless you are on a 30 day PAYG data tariff where the data pack is valid for 30 days, the data pack will be valid for 90 days, after which time the data allowance will have expired and you will need to purchase a new PAYG data pack.

You can check your remaining data allowance by following the link below.

Support - Data allowance

Further information for you below.

How do I buy a data pack?

If you have any further questions regarding your data pack, live chat will be able to help.