Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

entertainment package

Yax
2: Seeker

I recently got a 50g mobile broadband dongle and told the sales lady we have a nowtv box, she said we need to add the video pass so as not to use up the data.

Last night we racked up a huge bill on "out of plan charges" so on checking we have only used 2.5g of data on the video pass and 50g on the data plan. Eventually after several chats with voda I was told I need an entertainment pass for Now tv, I can't find it amongst the available passes, is there such a thing?

Link appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

Yax

I recently got a 50g mobile broadband dongle and told the sales lady we have a nowtv box, she said we need to add the video pass so as not to use up the data.

Last night we racked up a huge bill on "out of plan charges" so on checking we have only used 2.5g of data on the video pass and 50g on the data plan. Eventually after several chats with voda I was told I need an entertainment pass for Now tv, I can't find it amongst the available passes, is there such a thing?

Link appreciated

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Yax

Vodafone do not offer an Entertainment Pass, and the live chat advisor should have been than aware of the products sold by the company.

You won't be able to use the video pass with NOW TV, you can see the applications included in the Video pass on the link here. Vodafone Passes

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you were advised you'd need a Video Pass @Yax when watching NowTV.

Our NowTV Entertainment pass is for Pay monthly Red Entertainment plans only and as @AnnS has mentioned our Video Passes don't include NowTV. 

So we can ensure that this is fed back for you and take a look into your usage, please contact us through the details I've provided in the private message that I've sent. We'll then be in touch.